ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Thursday

Unbelievable, SKYPE Video Call works on TECNO P3 and N3 (N12,500)


 I just could not contain my excitement when I installed Skype and it worked on my Tecno P3 !!! This is a phone I bought for just N12,500 on 30/5/2013. I installed Skype and it worked 100%.  You can  Download Skype for Tecno Android at this Link. The picture quality and sound are just UNBELIEVABLE!!! See the Screen shots I made below.


 As for Tecno N3 skype video call, if you install skype and use it for video call, you will be able to see the person who has a front facing camera on his device, but the person will not be able to see you, unless you turn your N3 Camera to face you, and that means you will not be able to see the person you are talking with.

Feel free to test and check if my claim is correct, if you run into any problems, let me know by using the comment form below.
We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Subscribe" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our post again.
SUBSCRIBE

26 comments:

  1. Are you serious, how about whatsapp, 2go and HD games can they work in Tp3 as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them work on Tecno P3. This phone is a machine. Check out My PES 2012
      http://www.baba2023.com/2013/06/how-to-install-pes-2012-on-android-phone.html

      Delete
  2. My p3 is failin me it lyk showin phone storage space is gettin low n i hv less den 10 app,so wat do i do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, read this post and learn how to clear your phone memory

      http://www.baba2023.com/2013/06/make-your-android-phone-faster-by.html

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Skype voice and video not working on my p3 i tried mtn, glo. Call always not going. But working with my samsung galaxy. Y not the tecno p3? Pls help

      Delete
    3. I used Tecno P3 for this illustration above. May be you can add me as friend on facebook and also LIKE my fanpage. Search for nico4president2023@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. @TRESOR, I think I know what the problem is. Add me on facebook let us chat. Search for

      nico4president2023@yahoo.com

      OR

      www.facebook.com/Baba2023

      Delete
  3. Please i need to know the app u used to screen shot on ur techno p3 i use techno p3 too.. d apps i install dont work please help urgent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use "ASC" screen recorder. Search for it on google play.


      You may want to buy it so read this post

      http://www.baba2023.com/2013/06/how-to-buy-android-apps-on-google-play.html

      Delete
  4. Yaaay rooting worked.. sorry wah network do u use? Airtel wont let me skype

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would Airtel not work with skype? Well, I use Mtn

      Delete
  5. Can all this application work on N7?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, was using my front cam to Skype until lately... I have to use the back. Which I cant see the person..but m m Aa front cam works tz nt faulty

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i do skype and any form of video calls with tecno d5?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please i just bought my tecno p3 , how much is mtn subscription per month for android. Does it have 1000 subscription, if it does please what is the code i would press to subscribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MTN Blackberry subscription no longer works directly. But raed this post to see how you can use Blackberry subscription on Android
      http://www.baba2023.com/2013/08/browse-cheaply-on-android-phone-using.html

      Delete
  9. Pls I want to find out if the tecno N9 has OTG capabilities and if it can copy and paste..pls can it also use all android apps?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls what about pinger...does pinger work with P3?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admin plz if i download den wan to install d file i.e frm google play, it will tel me insufficient space on ur device.... Nd i hv 4.56gb on ma phn whch is tecno p3. Plz hlp me out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can pinger work on P3 So far it has 3G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello baba2023,I will like to know if techno f7 phamtom a+ can use pinger? And where to download it. And I added u on facebook to chat wit u

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets