ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Tuesday

Using Blackberry subscription of Mtn, Airtel, and Etisalat to browse on Android

Using a blackberry subscription on Android phone is one of the cheapest ways of browsing the internet. In fact, I have tested and confirmed it several times that the blackberry subscriptions browse and download faster than normal subscriptions for all the major networks i.e Mtn, Etisalat, Airtel and Glo. Today I will be showing you how you can make Mtn and Airtel blackberry subscription work on your android device.

Airtel
Black berry subscription works on Airtel for both Android phones and Computer WITHOUT using Droidvpn. Use these APN settings on phone:
=> Name =Baba2023
=>APN = internet.ng.airtel.com
=>Username =internet
=>Password = internet
=> Save the APN.

On computer, use the same settings you used above. See picture below
 I always advise people to test it using the daily Black berry subscription of N100 first before applying for the N1400 monthly package.

To activate black berry subscription
For daily plan which cost N100,     Dial        *440*3#        
For Weekly plan which cost N400   Dial       *440*2#
For Monthly plan which cost N1400  Dial    *440*1#
You will be replied that you have subscribed to blackberry service. You can start your browsing.

*** If you exhaust the Mb allocated to you before the expiration date, you can deactivate (Send message with DEACTIVATE to 440) it and apply for that same package again.

Mtn
If you have Android version 2.2 and below, you will have to root your phone and install droidvpn before you will be able to use a blackberry subscription.

If you have Android version 4.0 and above that is ROOTED.
Download droidvpn from googleplay store,
 =>enter the SETTINGS in droidvpn
 =>Click on CONNECTION PROTOCOL and select ICMP
Go back and now click on the Connect button.

For Non-Rooted Android version 4.0 phones
=>Click on SETTINGS in Droidvpn
=>Change CONNECTION PROTOCOL to UDP
=> Tick the small box in NO ROOT MODE
=>Under SET UDP PORT  insert 500
=> Go back and click Connect


Before using any blackberry subscription from any network on your Android device, you have to set your Access Point Name to blackberry.net     See how to do it at the end of this post

Etisalat (Not Working Presently)
You can browse free on Etisalat using droidvpn WITHOUT buying any blackberry subscription and having ZERO kobo in your phone. If you have money inside your phone , it will be removed. Make sure your balance is ZERO.
=>Click on SETTINGS in droidvpn
=>Change CONNECTION PROTOCOL to UDP.
=>Change SET UDP PORT to 53 and click OK

Remember to change 53 to zero (0), if you want to use other network's blackberry subscription.

 NOTES
*How change APN to blackberry.net
It depends on the phone being used. But you find it in SETTINGS=>Wireless and Networks=>Mobile Networks=> Access Point Names.

*You can change server on droidvpn if the network is slow. When using a free account, droidvpn allows you to use up 100mb a day after which you will be blocked from using it till the next 24 hours where you will be give free 100mb. To remove this restriction and browse unlimitedly with it, upgrade your account by paying 5 dollars for a month.

* You must register for an account at www.droidvpn.com     where a password will be sent to our email. The username and password will be used to Login to droidvpn  on your phone.

We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Submit" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our posts again. SUBSCRIBE

83 comments:

  1. Droid vpn does not work with Android 2.3 and below without dun.ko and dun.ko does not work on Android 2.3 and below. Any solution please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try downloading and using this tunko. Click HERE

      Delete
    2. After installing Tunko, click on tunko, you will see something like INSTALL, click on it and it will install for like 2 minutes and it will tell you TUNKO INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY. Go back and connect your Droid vpn and it will work.

      Delete
  2. Really? Let me try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is no longer working on my mtn. What Can i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mtn network was very poor today, try later in the day, it is working for me now

      Delete
  4. Baba pls advice me on d fon to buy between tecno m3 and L3 i want to knw d 1 dat is more better cos i want to get 1 soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tun.lo reported thus "the downloaded module is incompatible with your device". Any solution please!¡!!¡!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which Android version and phone are you using

      Delete
    2. Baba please can work with my TECNO Q1 with mtn. What should I do please

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I just tested it now and it is working. If you don't do these two things, it will never work

      1.Change CONNECTION PROTOCOL to UDP.
      2.Change SET UDP PORT to 53 and click OK

      If you dont know how to change these things, Chat with me on facebook. nico4president2023@yahoo.com

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. M3 has a higher android version but L3 has a longer battery life. Both of them are very similar in terms of what they can do

      Delete
  8. Can you advice which to buy phantom A+ or N9 pad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baba abeg dat etisalat stuff no work o. Droid vpn is connected but its not browsing

    ReplyDelete
  10. †Ñ’ξ etisalat is working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please help I did bis for etisalat. Download droidvpn and made an account before doing the bis plan. It says no open port found I'm using tecno l3. Help with all possible solutions before this oneday bis finishes please.

      Delete
  11. Thanks, it work. Pls how can I subscribe for a premium account in nigeria without a credit card. is it possible to subscribe with credit on my phone. Pls which method can I use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Open an account on www.perfectmoney.com You will be given an account number (It is like a bank account but Online)

      2. Get an exchanger who you will pay Naira into his account and he will convert it to dollars and send to your perfect money account. One of the best exchangers is

      https://naira4dollar.com/

      3. Use your perfect money account to pay for droidvpn. All these things can be done in one day.

      Delete
    2. Unable to open an account with naira4dollar.com pls help

      Delete
  12. Techno Phantom A+ and HTC Wildfire S....
    Which is advisable to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this but how do i pay the 5 dollar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Open an account on www.perfectmoney.com You will be given an account number (It is like a bank account but Online)

      2. Get an exchanger who you will pay Naira into his account and he will convert it to dollars and send to your perfect money account. One of the best exchangers is

      https://naira4dollar.com/

      3. Use your perfect money account to pay for droidvpn. All these things can be done in one day.

      Delete
  14. Pay with perfect money

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it possible to pay in Nigeria naira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Open an account on www.perfectmoney.com You will be given an account number (It is like a bank account but Online)

      2. Get an exchanger who you will pay Naira into his account and he will convert it to dollars and send to your perfect money account. One of the best exchangers is

      https://naira4dollar.com/

      3. Use your perfect money account to pay for droidvpn. All these things can be done in one day.

      Delete
  16. Pls is it possible to root HTC if it's possible how can I do dat. Pls help me out

    ReplyDelete
  17. For those that will like to go for premium account and don't have the dollar privilege why can't you make it in such a way that we pay into your bank account and you help people do the online transaction with the payment details

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried downloading droidvpn but its not working on my phone Tecno M3, it writing "App not installed" please what is the problem and what can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just got a phantom A+ ..pls I need your help configuring it to browse with MTN BIS (If it still works)...thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please I need it now now now

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicholas droidvpn for etisalat is no longer working I just discovered it this morning. Pls confirm it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mtn is working wella on my phantom plus! God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  23. cant you download the blackberry messenger on techno android & ping with it using glo network?

    ReplyDelete
  24. pls teach me hw to Root my Tecno p3 and HTC android 2.3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.baba2023.com/2013/05/root-your-tecno-p3.html

      Delete
  25. Is etisalat still working? Because I keep trying but nothg seems to work! Always say no open port but mtn works! Need ansa ASAP! Thanks Nicholas I really appreciate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not working now. But Mtn BIS nd droidvpn works. Y ou can test it with Mtn BIS daily plan of N100

      Delete
  26. So if its not mtn I shouldn't bother then since the rest don't work right..

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am usin techno p3. Hw cn i use bb subscription on it

    ReplyDelete
  28. PLS AM THRU WITH D CONNECTION AND IT CONNECTS HOW WILL I NOW USE IT TO SUBSCRIBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBC to 21600 For 1 month blackberry subscription. It cost N1000

      Delete
  29. You are doing a great work here bro! Please my Android doesn't have a sim card slot. Please how can I connect it to the internet? Please help! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baba 2023, I got my tablet online and didn't check the specifications well, it was wen I got it that I knew it doesn't have a sim slot, please how can I use my bb to download the droidvpn so I can configure it for browsing on my tablet too. Please. I tried connecting with the hotspot of my bb but it deducts all my money and stoped working. I can't even use it at googleplay self. Please help.

      Delete
  30. Baba2023 which one is more preferable to buy between f7 $A+ and pls give me reasons pls.....cos I love playing games and browsing so I need the one that has internal memory and good screen ....... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Which one can you adivise me to buy M3 or L3 and their price

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for awesome tips and guide

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pls help Baba, have enabled mobile data on my android phone, but the phone does not shown any active E or 3G network when using d blackberry.net APN and DroidVPN display no internet connection, I have an active 1 month MTN BIS plan
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  34. i installed the droid vpn but wen i try to open it a message pops up saying "TUN MODULE IS NOT LOADED!PUT UR TUN.KO IN /SDCARD/TUN.KO BEFORE CONNECTING DROIDVPN" wat do i do please?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pls aw do I kno if an android is "rooted" or not???

    ReplyDelete
  36. I did airtel unlimited subscription on htc desire......I can only connect whatsapp,other stuffs are not working
    Pls help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pls I subscribed for airtel monthly bis...it was working before but stopped all of a sudden..I still have like 1G on it....my whatsapp is working but I can't browse at all..pls help

    ReplyDelete
  38. @nicolas hon pls help

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pls which one is d best and the newest among Tecno Phantom A+ and Phantom A2 ?Pls reply. before i order for one.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. Is Droid vpn premium service for ever or monthly ....I mean the $3 stuff

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm using xperia arc and I'm running android version 4.0.4 but driodvpn is saying your phone does not support vpn api service. Pls what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'v done all that was asked. Changed d apn to blackberry.net, d driodvpn setting to UDP 500 and its still on working on my fone...phantom N9 (tab) what else am I to do???

    ReplyDelete
  43. Bro, it worked 4 my mtn 4 a while then my sub ended so I did d 1week bbc plan. And it stopped working (icmp timed out). But when I subd 4 25mb droid vpn autonatically connects...

    ReplyDelete
  44. D setting 4 l3 apn is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  45. airtel is no longer working. why?

    ReplyDelete
  46. am using phantom a1+

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please baba, how can I configure my. Iphone 4 with mtn BIS, or free browsing, if there is one, thnks

    ReplyDelete
  48. not wrkn on airtel

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pls baba how do I browse for free with samsung galaxy tablet using etisalat?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Dose it still work (MTN bis)?? I mean droidvpn

    ReplyDelete
  51. Not working on etisalat I mean droidvpn kept on saying no open UDP port found, so what do I do pls help, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  52. baba i need ur help wit de subscription on mtn i am using tecno l3 unrooted is the subscription still working ?

    ReplyDelete
  53. I nid help. My bbm unlimited monthly in android 4.2.2 doesn't last up to a week. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Baba please how do I copy the data (Notes) on my bold 4 to my new techno A2

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pls help me i mistakenly activated blackberry BIS worth #1500 on my android phone mtn line... pls wot can i do to get my money back or wot can i do that my #1500 wont waste away... tnx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets