ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Friday

Root your Tecno P3, N3 and T3


I am still rocking with my Tecno p3. I just rooted it now. Check the following steps to root yours. Tecno N3 and T3 have also been successfully rooted using this process
*Download Poot . OR type this link in your web browser       https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1ys5z0ocfnyynb/Poot-debug-tecno%20n3.apk
*Click on poot and install, after installing , go to the icon and click on it.
* It will ask you to download Minstro II, allow it to download from google play store. You must have logged in a gmail account in your phone to be able to access play store.

*Open Poot, it will require you to update QT libraries, your phone may automatically reboot (or you can reboot manually) once the libraries update.
*Wait till Poot QT libraries have completely updated. sometimes it fails, keep updating untill it is completed.
*At this stage your phone should restart and if it does not remove your phone battery and put it back in again
*You have to move both POOT and MINSTRO II to your phone memory.
* Sometimes I remove one or two of my sims.
* After putting your phone on, go to phone menu and launch the Poot application, then select the first option "Press here to Poot", your phone may FREEZE and automatically restart.
*If it does not restart, remove your battery, put it back and ON the phone.
*Go immediately to phone menu and click Poot again.
*If the rooting worked, it will show you 3 buttons.
* You should choose the second option to download and install super user.

NOTE
Some times you may be lucky and be rooted at your first try, and sometimes you have to try up to even 10 times. As of 3rd August 2013, I have rooted more than 20 phones using this process. I have helped people through facebook root their phones too. Add me as friend if you have problems.   Search for nico4president2023@yahoo.com


You can now use the root checker to see if your phone is rooted. Click on Root checker, then click "Verify root Access"

YOU CAN NOW SHOUT YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! If you see the picture I put in this post above. If you have any problems use the comment box below and I will assist you as fast as possible.

NOTE: For those having problem with downloading SuperUser i.e you are getting "Invalid package File error" Download SuperUser from this link
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/l908hbjixpqh77d/Superuser.apk


See:  Install PES2012 on Android including Tecno
        Watch Premier League LIVE on Android including Tecno
        Hide your secret messages in pictures before sending to friends

Rooting enables you to remove restrictions put in Android phones that prevent them from installing some applications. Applications that seek to access or change the internal structure of Android operating system will be rejected by Android phones except you remove (rooting) the restriction. Rooting can void your phone's warranty. If you buy a phone from a network provider (e.g Mtn) and you are given warranty, any form of rooting will void that warranty.
Although, rooting can be reversed, it is not always advisable to do so. Some applications that need root access on phones are: droidvpn, screen recorders, avast anti theft etc. You may check how to track your stolen phone with avast anti theft.


We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Subscribe" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our post again.
SUBSCRIBE

65 comments:

  1. pls not rooting aftet the whole process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you move Poot and Minstro form memory card to phone memory?

    Are you on facebook? add me lets chat. Search for my email nico4president2023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello nice one. So one does not need system to do this?
    Pax

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you do not need a computer. Just follow the steps above. Download Poot to your phone and continue the process. Contact me if you have any problems. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nicholas,
    I have tried this process on my tecno p3 but it is still proven abortive. I'd like you to put me through on how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi Hussain, I have rooted more than 10 of these phones. Add me as friend on facebook let us chat. Search for nico4president2023@yahoo.com

      Delete
  7. pls am new to android jus got my tecno p3 . wt does rootin a phone mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not a must for you to Root Your phone. But there are some applications android phones will not accept, unless you root ur phone. eg screen recorder, drioidvpn. etc

      Delete
  8. av tried so many time s to root my tecno p3 but all it keeps saying during the updating of qt libaries is the "ministro can not satisfy your application dependency"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the network you are using. Change try Mtn or etisalat or glo depending on your area

      Delete
  9. can some one help me to solve the problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superuset is not downloadin,it is saying file is invalid,pls help it is urgent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, check on my blog www.baba2023.com tomorrow 2nd August 2013 for the solution. I am very busy now

      Delete
    2. If you download SuperUser and get this error "File is Invalid" do this:
      1. Clear the cache of google play and try downloading it again. Click HERE if you don't know how to do it.

      2. If you try the above and it does not work, transfer SuperUser from somebody who already has it installed in his phone using FLASH SHARE. Flash share is usually installed in most Android phones.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Okay, I am happy for you. In fact I rooted 2 tecno p3 this afternoon. Some people are not lucky with the process.

      Delete
    2. Hi Nicholas. I rooted my Tecno P3 yesterday, wht next..? Still no different in my int memory and im in need of installng abt more 7 apps, despite of chosing sd card as store, still int memory getting low, wht to man.?

      Delete
  12. Il really love to meet u in person to help me root my n3 cos ive done everytin that is needed to root n3 but all in vain. Pls i really need to root my n3. Ur contact is seriously needed or better still email me @ anjorinsegun467@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't usually give credits to people on tutorials like dis, but I can't hide my mouth on this 1.. ..thumbs up mahn!! Every solution you've posted here works PERFECTLY. I just rooted a friend's P3. and no more Google play "file is invalid" problem, after I used ur clear cache solution.. kudos mahn. Guys follow all the steps with good 3G internet connection, and u should be good. Retry as many times as possible, if it doesn't work on 1st try. Once again, nice 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I am extremely grateful

      Delete
  14. I have tried it so many times but it still not rooting....pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @akindele, I just helped some body root his phone me on Facebook today. Add me as friend on Facebook. Search for

      nico4president2023@yahoo.com

      Delete
  15. its not working if u can help me from the invalid super user invalid package place that's all

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://www.dropbox.com/s/l908hbjixpqh77d/Superuser.apk

    Download super user from the above link

    ReplyDelete
  17. I nid code to subscribe blackberry ulimited for airtel plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (a)1 Month PLUS 1 Free month Bonus Unlimited (4GB) at N1500 *440*161#

      (b)1 Month Unlimited (2GB) BB at 1500 *440*16#

      The first option was a promo that started in June 2013. Try it and if it does not work, use the second option

      Delete
  18. Guy you too much "i dey feel you jare". It worked perfectly!!! I rooted my p3 and my bro's n3 together. The p3 was 2 tries while the n3 was once and i was feeling like a "pro". ALL THANKS TO YOU MAN #Thumbs up#.

    Let me add something,

    * Before you start rooting put your phone in USB DEBUGGING. That can be accessed by going to Settings - Application - Development then check usb debugging and ALLOW MOCK LOCATIONS.

    * Next go to Settings - Preferred install location - then choose Internal device storage.

    * Free about 20 to 25mb of your internal memory.

    * Place a shortcut of Poot in your desktop so it will be faster to click it.

    YOU ARE DONE PHONE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED!!!

    Thanks again Oga Nicholas RESPET

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oga Nicholas please do you know how i can increase the space of my internal memory bacause na your tutorial i fit trust!

    Thanks again Oga Nicholas RESPET

    ReplyDelete
  20. oga nick can tecno L3 be rooted ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I have rooted my own. See this post

      http://www.baba2023.com/2013/08/root-tecno-l3.html

      Delete
  21. hi requested ur friendship on facebook yet to reply so that we can chart

    ReplyDelete
  22. waooo Guy kudos to u.... I followed ur step nd root my p3 on with out erorrz only dat i hv 2 remv nd put my bat3 to complete d rooting. My advice 2 any bodi dat wan to root is dat make sure ur data is active nd der is sufficient netwrk on it..... [ baba2023 stil i cant play my pes2012 oo it kip teling me download 180 additional data. ] plz hlp me out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please I have Techno n3, will the rooting free up the intrenal memory. Thus a stop to low memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rooting will enable you install applications that will move apps to SD card.
      Search for
      USING LINKS2SD TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY

      Delete
    2. here's the best detailed way to expand your phone's memory Clickhere

      Delete
  24. hi Nicholas, i have tried rooting my Tecno P3 for several times but it shows that A demon materialized while pooting. Error code:22
    su binary was not written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to click on PRESS HERE TO POOT very quickly like 10 times in 10 seconds for the phone to OFF

      Delete
    2. 1. Remove the battery and put it back. ON the phone and quickly rush and click PRESS HERE TO POOT. You have to continuosly press it very fast like papapapappapapapapapap till the phone OFF itself.

      2. Remove the battery and put back ON the phone, rush and PRESS here to POOT again fastly, you will see the 3 options Or the phone will OFF. Remove the battery put it back and try again. IT MUST WORK TODAY.

      Delete
  25. Is there any tutorial on how to increase the Tecno P3 Internal Memory after rooting the phone.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search for
      USING LINKS2SD TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY

      Delete
  26. Bro I just bought techo pr from etisalat can it be rooted also and again I don't kw dat I cn only browse wit etisalat on d fone pls wat will I go in oda to be able to browse wit oda lines using d same fone??????? I hv sent u a frnd request via fb wit macbrown da archangel. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  27. How do I root my Tecno phantom n9.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please can this Tecno P3 can it support GTalk video
    chat? ???????????????? Please i want
    to know befor buying it coz that is
    the purpose i want to buy it. AND IF
    NOT WHICH OF THE PHONE SHOULD I
    GO FOR???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....... I will go for it but am a little confuse coz they are almost the same....... Which one do you think is better for me to buy for Gtalk video chat -M3 ? Or L3 ?...... Hope to hear from you befor going to slot to buy

      Delete
  29. PLEASE MY COUSIN MISTAKENLY WIPED OUT MY STOCK ROM FROM MY TECNO P3. NOW THE FONE ONLY BOOTS TO THE TECNO LOGO. EVEN THE CWM IS NO LONGER SHOWING. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  30. hello thanks for the whole process. pls i need to know after the whole pooting process, is it advisable to move the ministro and poot to the card memory and is there a way to delete apps and things that are on the phone memory cause i deleted some apps but there is no increase in memory space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After rooting, you can UNINSTALL ( Delete) POOT, MINSTROO II and ROOT CHECKER.
      DO not delete SUPER USER

      Delete
  31. Pls can techno p3 use bbm after it has been rooted?pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  32. I got invalid qt version on my p3s

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi nick? just asking if you are vast in programming?

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey my phone says E:failed to open /cache/superuser.zip please instruct now

    ReplyDelete
  35. ive tried to root my n3s and its indicating thatmy device does not have proper root access...pliz help

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pls help me i mistakenly activated blackberry Bbc worth #1000 on my android phone mtn line... pls wot can i do to get my money back or wot can i do that my #1000 wont waste away..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wat else after installin the superuser

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wat happens afta installing the saving user

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets