ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Monday

The best picture editing websites in 2013

These websites will turn your pictures to award winning sensations on the internet. People love pictures and that is why all my blog posts usually carry one or more images to further add clarity and beauty to my articles. I have been using these websites to beautify my pics for quite some time now, and I feel you should also know. Below are the websites I use to edit my pictures:

pixlr.com
This is an online picture editing website. It is very similar to Adobe photoshop. The amazing things you can do with a picture on this website is just breath-taking. It has the following sections:
*Online Editor for editing pics.
*Open Pixlr express
*Pixlr-o-matic

Pixlr also has an Android app and Apple app which means you can access it even when you are not with your PC.
You can give it a shot and tell us your experience.

enjoypic.com
Designing your pictures on enjoypic.com not only makes them beautiful but also gives them a professional look. Many people post pictures of themselves in foreign backgrounds. Those kind of pics are made from such sites. The pictures can be used for facebook profiles, twitter or on blogs. see example below


picMix.com
This is a site that allows you to add special effects like shining stars, blinking love signs, special blinking backgrounds etc. Why not check it out


picmonkey.com
This site gives you more than just picture editing. It gives you opportunity to make banners, blog headers of any size. You can make your facebook page banner here. All you need to do is upload your pic and the rest can be accomplished through your creativeness.

See: Tecno L3 price and specifications
       Hide Videos, Music, Messages, Files on Android
       Add facebook LIKE box to your blog

bannerfans.com
Bannerfans as the name implies is all about making banners. You have the freedom of making custom sized banners. You can even make advert banners here. The end product can be downloaded in jpeg and png formats. I made my first blog header on bannerfans.

Paint Software
The blog header you are seeing on www.baba2023.com was made with Paint. It would be unfair for me not to mention this software that is found on almost all computers and laptops. I use it a lot to resize, merge, add effects to almost all the pics I put on my blog. One of these days maybe I will write a tutorial on how to use it. Well, that depends on if my blog readers ask for it.

We love Comments, Please make one.
 In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Submit" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our posts again. SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets