ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Monday

Watch Premier League matches LIVE on Android

I love the English Premier league very much and I follow most of the key matches. Some times when I am at work and cannot go to a viewing center, I use my Tecno Android phone to watch matches LIVE. I am presently watching the FIFA Confederations Cup with it. Follow the steps below to set up your Android phone to watch matches:

1. Enter google play on your phone.
2. Search for "Watch Football Live Stream" You may see more than one app with this name so use the one by Azeem Sheikh.
3. Click on it and Install.
4. Download and install Flash player by clicking HERE.
5. Launch the " Watch Football Live Stream" application.
6. You will see almost all the matches to be played that day.
7. If you click on any of the matches, it will bring out multiple links for you to watch the matches. If one is not working, you can change to the next link.

See: Install PES 2012 on Android phone including Tecno
8. You will also see Latest highlights of matches that you missed.

 Tomorrow I will show you how I watch  Mbc, Mbc2, Mbc4, Aljazeera, BBC, CNN free on  Android phone

We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Subscribe" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our post again. SUBSCRIBE

12 comments:

  1. Nice update but flash player is not found in dis link
    http://www.baba2023.com/2013/06/watch-premier-league-matches-live-on.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Paul asuquo. Thanks for that observation. I have fixed the link. It is working now. It was a mistake. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Is the live streaming free without any data plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please,iNeed a more explanation (detail) of how to install pes2012 nd real football on android.

    Thanks [[3]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guy u are gud..thkx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nick, I just got d phantom Pad n wish to download pes how do I go about. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Olawale, I sent you a mail, pls kindly reply. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For football fans to be able to acquire their hands in a National Football League nfl live streaming football ticket would become a great dream come true. these kind of NFL football tickets

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets