ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Friday

BBM (BB Messenger) is working on Android now including Tecno Phones

Hurray, the Black Berry Messenger (BBM) is now available for Android devices including Tecno. I just installed it now on my Tecno L3. The features are just amazing. If you have any Android phone 4.0 and above, then you can install BBM on it and start PINGING immediately. It took Blackberry a long time to get this out and I must confess, this BBM is going to revolutionize the chatting level in Nigeria and the whole world. Go to this web address and download BBM for Android

Click HERE
OR type this in your web browser
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm

I just cannot believe it. I am overjoyed by this development

HOW TO SET UP BBM
1. After downloading and installing BBM, click on the BBM icon to open it. You will be asked for your email address.
*You will see that if you pre-registered for BBM update on their website before today, you will get a "welcome to BBM" Message.
*If you did not register before now, you will get a message saying you are on the queue and that you should wait. You will be notified when you are to start using it. You will  be contacted by email within 24 hours.

2. Click on Create a BB ID if you have never used BBM messenger before. If you have a BBM Pin, you can choose the second option.

3. The page will open and you will be asked the following
     *BlackBerry ID Username
     *Password
     *Password Security Tip
     *Password recovery Question
     *Password Recovery Answer
     *First Name
     *Last Name
     *Country
     *Date of Birth
Towards the end of the page, tick the last 2 boxes that are for "Terms of Service" and "Terms and conditions"

4. Click CREATE, Your new BB Pin will be created and displayed to you. Mine is shown below. Click on Continue (after copying your new BB pin)

5. A new page showing you how to use BBM will be displayed. Click Next.

 6. The final page looks like this
NOTE: Check your email and click on the "Activation Link" sent by Blackberry after you have completed the set up.

For those who cannot INVITE their Friends to BBM, do the following. Type this in your browser and hit Enter

                        www.pin.bbm.com/XXXXXXX

Replace XXXXXXX with the person PIN who you are inviting. E.g if you want to invite me and your INVITE button is not working, do it like this 
                  www.pin.bbm.com/7C704C94
A page will come up and you will see an option OPEN IN BBM, click it and the person will be added in your BBM  

The most common mistake that is making you not to be able to invite people is the figure 0. People mistake the figure 0 for letter O.
When you type letter O instead of figure 0, the INVITE Tab will not open for you to click it.


BBM is going to change the face of Chatting and Instant messaging FOREVER. Download yours now and let's get connected. You can see my BB Pin in the above Picture. I am waiting. Don't forget to make comments and LIKE, SHARE this page.

 

We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Submit" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our posts again. SUBSCRIBE

20 comments:

  1. this is great. can it work on rooted phones that are below 4.0?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CNT add and another person will Nt add on me why plz help me.am using f7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kaila, as of yesterday, I was able to add people easily, but since today in the afternoon, I also have not been able to add people. I have contacted BBM staff and they are working on it now.

      Delete
    2. For those who cannot INVITE their Friends to BBM, do the following. Type this in your browser and hit Enter

      www.pin.bbm.com/XXXXXXX

      Replace XXXXXXX with the person PIN who you are inviting. E.g if you want to invite me and your INVITE button is not working, do it like this
      www.pin.bbm.com/7C704C94
      A page will come up and you will see an option OPEN IN BBM, click it and the person will be added in your BBM

      The most common mistake that is making you not to be able to invite people is the figure 0. People mistake the figure 0 for letter O.
      When you type letter O instead of figure 0, the INVITE Tab will not open for you to click it.

      Delete
  3. thanks you did a great job baba all d way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. For those who cannot INVITE their Friends to BBM, do the following. Type this in your browser and hit Enter

      www.pin.bbm.com/XXXXXXX

      Replace XXXXXXX with the person PIN who you are inviting. E.g if you want to invite me and your INVITE button is not working, do it like this
      www.pin.bbm.com/7C704C94
      A page will come up and you will see an option OPEN IN BBM, click it and the person will be added in your BBM

      The most common mistake that is making you not to be able to invite people is the figure 0. People mistake the figure 0 for letter O.
      When you type letter O instead of figure 0, the INVITE Tab will not open for you to click it.

      Delete
  5. Help I bricked my tecno m3.. How can I restore it

    ReplyDelete
  6. please I need a link to register for BBM on android because I have tried to register using the apps but this message of being in queue is what I keep getting back each time that I got annoyed and delete the apps.
    you can email me at ifedmund@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis bbm makes me sad oooo.if our phone will Nt take it plz just tell us so that we can use Samsung asap.am tired waiting all Samsung member enjoying dre bbm wai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no queue now, Download install BBM and enjoy

      Delete
  8. Baba2023, I can't see where 2 download bbm in my techno phantom pad. I've gone to Google play store, I didn't see; I tried 2connect thru or link 2no avail. pls help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have downloaded and installed it but its always telling me connection failed. that i should check my network. but the fact is, my network is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't kw its no work on my d5 techno even whn I rooted my phone

    ReplyDelete
  11. baba i have installed my bbm perfectly but its not notifying me if there is new mesage and i have chekd the settings -all perfect.help me out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baba....can I subscribe for BIS on my techno pad and get to surf the net also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please help. I cleared data and cache on my techo phantom a3 phone. It formatted my bbm contact. Now i cant log in with my id. All bbm contacts are gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled, to my surprise my bbm pin changed. Plzz helpppp

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tanks for let me comment on this post and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks baba you did a good job, after posting your article you give more information , i really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets