ZARFUND: The easiest way to earn Bitcoins. Click HERE

Sunday

Browse FREE with Zero naira on Droidvpn with your Android phone

After using my Droidvpn free with ZERO naira on my Android phone for more than 4 days now, I decided that I have tested it well enough to post on this blog. Just make sure you follow the steps I am giving below to make your own work. You do not need to subscribe for BIS anymore. The first thing to do is


1. Your phone configuration should be the normal settings for MTN
        APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
        IP: 010.199.212.2
        PORT: 443

This means if your APN was blackberry.net, you have to change it.

2. Download DroidVPN App from Google play. (If you did not have it before).
* Then register an account at http://droidvpn.com/signup.php    
* A confirmation mail will be sent to your email box, you have to click on the link sent in order to activate your account.
* You will use the account details (Username and Password) you registered on droidvpn website to sign into your DroidVPN app.

3.  Open DroidVPN app and click on SETTINGS,

   * click on Connection Protocol and select TCP
   * Set UDP: 5222
   * Set TCP: 5222
   * BIND TO LOCAL PORT: 443


4. You can now close the SETTINGS and click on the CONNECT button. Some times it will not connect immediately and say TIMEOUT, just keep pressing the CONNECT button, it will then Connect.
IF YOU WANT TO BROWSE FREE ON PC OR LAPTOP click HERE
NOTE: You can launch your terminal emulator (If you use Android 4.0 and above) to make the connection very stable, especially when your own is disconnecting frequently.

Please follow the steps carefully and this will work for you. It's so painful when people don't follow simple instructions and then turn to say IT DOES NOT WORK !!! Let me know if it works for you in the comment form below. Thanks
Tecno Phantom F8 Price and Specifications, 13 mp Camera
Make Screen shot of your PC Free without Software
Download google android apps to Computer without using phone

We love Comments, Please make one.
In order not to miss our subsequent post or articles, subscribe to baba2023 by typing your email and clicking "Submit" in the box at the top right corner of this page. A confirmation email will be sent to your mail box and once you confirm it, you will NEVER MISS any of our posts again. SUBSCRIBE

23 comments:

  1. Hi,ur doing a great job.here's wat it says when I try to enter 433 on local port"You can only bind to port numbers 1 to 1024 on rooted devices" could it be coz my phone aint rooted,i use a htc g2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And most importantly,do u know how I can root my htc g2 please.thank for your anticipated response

      Delete
    2. Yes, you will have to root your phone for it to work

      Delete
  2. Is it for rooted phone only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works on my phone but the driodvpn cut often, how do i launch terminal emulator???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some phone have Terminal emulator in them, if you don't see it among your apps, download any of the numerous Terminal Emulators on googleplay

      Delete
  4. the droid vpn connects after a while but the internet doesn't work pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the MTN network that is fluctuating. It will stabilize later

      Delete
  5. I am new to this, pls does it only work with Mtn, what of other networks

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are charging me as I try to download and it says that I should upgrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have zero balance, it will work. If you have money in the sim, mtn will remove it. Why not get another SIM.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. When I lay my hands on it, I will publish it

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. http://www.baba2023.com/2013/08/root-tecno-l3.html

      Delete
  9. i got a new tecno l3 and i dnt knw much about the phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.baba2023.com/2013/08/tecno-l3-tricks-not-included-in-manual.html

      Delete
  10. bros i wiped my tecno m3 and av been unable to install any of the VPN...help pls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I loaded terminal emulator.. now what are the next steps to make the connection stable?? Only loading the emulator does not solve the problem

    ReplyDelete
  12. plss it isnt workin on my android

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good work,pls how can I root my techno S5?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plee hellp me sen for imail lamquinhan123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets